Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 98% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,149 ($6,055) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)