Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 108% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,211 ($5,674) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)