Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 100% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,210 ($4,787) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)