Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03444 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,332 (67,708₴) in Rivne.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)