Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,039 ($2,400) in Riobamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (34 minutes ago)