Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03132 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,801 (ARS $57,507) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)