Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,748 prices entered by 561 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,518 (R$ 12,081) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)