Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03073 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,669 (ARS $54,316) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)