Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22877 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,899 (R$ 8,303) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)