Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,238 in Riga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)