Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,289 (455,730 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)