Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00255 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,479 (579,964 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (43 minutes ago)