Cost of living comparison between Ridder, Kazakhstan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00278 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,264 (455,622 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (23 minutes ago)