Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,484 (541,820 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)