Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06251 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,349 (R 37,585) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (42 minutes ago)