Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12131 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,887 ($b15,554) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)