Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12381 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,083 ($b16,825) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)