Cost of living comparison between Riberalta, Bolivia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13374 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,882 ($b14,073) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)