Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22336 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,321 (R$ 10,391) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)