Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,422 (R$ 9,114) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)