Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 431 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27241 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,462 (R$ 12,707) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)