Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,932 in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (30 minutes ago)