Cost of living comparison between Rhodes, Greece and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,689 in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)