Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,358 in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)