Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05806 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,376 (ARS $40,932) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (41 minutes ago)