Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 515 prices entered by 49 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,608 ($2,931) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)