Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 612 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.872 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,653 ($3,042) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)