Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 490 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,446 ($3,849) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)