Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,321 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)