Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,093 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)