Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,704 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)