Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,973 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)