Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,690 in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)