Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,387 in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)