Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,469 (C$6,414) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)