Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 304 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,376 (C$5,130) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)