Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,786 in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)