Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,320 in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)