Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,122 in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)