Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,007 in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)