Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,352 in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)