Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,620 in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)