Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22574 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 660 prices entered by 73 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,724 (R$ 7,635) in Recife.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)