Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22662 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 743 prices entered by 82 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,629 (R$ 7,188) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)