Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 857 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,001 (R$ 6,883) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)