Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23539 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 629 prices entered by 74 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,026 (R$ 8,607) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,474 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (41 minutes ago)