Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 42% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,544 (£3,012) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)