Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00883 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,447 (₨163,826) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)