Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00636 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,142 (₨179,629) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (33 minutes ago)