Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00892 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,461 (₨163,830) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)