Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,564 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)