Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,380 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (20 minutes ago)