Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,208 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)