Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,813 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)