Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01326 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 64% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,075 (₨81,024) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)