Cost of living comparison between Rasht, Iran and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,149 (﷼ 74,318,722) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)