Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,435 (﷼ 49,931,338) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)