Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,327 (﷼ 61,745,530) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (23 minutes ago)