Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23145 EUR / AED
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,283 (Dirham 14,185) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)