Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13446 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,601 (kr26,782) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)