Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13452 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,606 (kr26,806) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)