Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13403 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,518 (kr26,244) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)