Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21303 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,542 (7,240 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)