Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23748 EUR / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 532 prices entered by 36 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,660 (15,413 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)