Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23527 EUR / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 516 prices entered by 31 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,409 (10,240 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)