Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24566 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,953 (16,091 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)