Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23884 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,613 (19,313 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)