Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 270 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23912 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,643 (15,234 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)