Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 434 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01253 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 59% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,232 (₨98,313) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)