Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23022 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,107 (9,152 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)