Cost of living in Radom, Poland vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23305 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,356 (5,820 zł) in Radom.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$45,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,652 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (about 5 hours ago)