Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 501 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08841 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,937 (21,911 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)