Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09184 EUR / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 397 prices entered by 35 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,136 (23,254 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)