Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09200 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,435 (15,596 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)