Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09010 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,816 (20,153 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)