Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09258 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,255 (24,353 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)