Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 739 prices entered by 83 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,292 ($2,595) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)