Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.871 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 731 prices entered by 80 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,173 ($2,494) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Salvador costs R$ 9 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)