Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04309 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,599 (ARS $37,096) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)