Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06087 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,751 (ARS $45,199) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 2 hours ago)