Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05894 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,411 (ARS $23,934) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)