Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05591 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,468 (ARS $62,033) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (33 minutes ago)