Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04857 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,585 (ARS $32,627) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)