Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 106 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11771 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,251 (Q19,126) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (29 minutes ago)