Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11464 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,966 (Q17,150) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)