Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10995 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,824 (Q16,587) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (29 minutes ago)