Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11085 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,951 (Q17,599) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,809 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)