Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00886 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,402 (₨271,024) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)