Cost of living comparison between Quetta, Pakistan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00895 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,381 (₨266,120) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)