Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00636 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,027 (₨161,579) in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)