Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04379 EUR / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 743 prices entered by 71 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,380 (Mex$ 31,521) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)