Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 321 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04375 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,020 (Mex$ 46,164) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (24 minutes ago)