Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 69% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,275 (NZ$7,871) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)