Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 377 prices entered by 70 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,368 (C$3,591) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)