Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 349 prices entered by 65 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,140 (C$4,719) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,028 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Doha costs 4,574 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lugano costs CHF 400 (about 1 hour ago)