Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,595 (C$4,043) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)