Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.671 EUR / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 353 prices entered by 64 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,263 (C$4,867) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sopron costs 180,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)