Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 599 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,269 (C$4,818) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)