Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 466 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,272 (C$4,929) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (39 minutes ago)