Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,739 (﷼ 84,450,480) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)