Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,391 (﷼ 58,086,277) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)