Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,642 (﷼ 56,500,966) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (24 minutes ago)