Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13069 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 322% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €12,660 (元96,872) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)