Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12804 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,406 (10,980元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)