Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13307 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,978 (元14,867) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)