Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,740 (元13,607) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)