Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,826 (﷼ 76,290,682) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)