Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00104 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,043 (3,881,684 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)