Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00102 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,245 (4,169,499 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)