Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,596 (4,019,143 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)