Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00098 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,131 (3,186,520 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)