Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 732%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00722 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 651% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €28,181 (3,904,513 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)