Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00291 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,212 (759,784 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)