Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08495 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,412 (Bs 28,392) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)