Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09271 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,276 (Bs 35,335) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (44 minutes ago)