Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08516 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,773 (Bs 32,558) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)