Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02812 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,016 ($U107,284) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (36 minutes ago)